Report on personal data processing, according to article 13, D.Lgs. June 30, 2003, No.196
In compliance with what expressed by D.Lgs. June 30, 2003, No.196 (Privacy Consolidation Act) and its variations, we hereby supply you all due information concerning the purposes and methods for your personal data processing, that will be processed on the basis of the principles of fairness, lawfulness and clarity to safeguard your privacy and rights.
Purposes of data processing (article 23 D.Lgs.196/03)
- For registration on this web site and any information sent to you by request;
- For possible inclusion on this web site of your name and possible photos provided by you;
- For activities that are strictly connected and critical to customer care relationships (e.g. acquisition of preliminary data at the conclusion of a contract, performance of operations according to the commitments included in the contract stipulated with the customers, etc.);
- Accounting operations (to issue invoices, to effect payments) and for further transfer of data to foreign countries, also not UE countries in observance of the law;
- Goods and services supply and for the protection of the relative credit positions;
- Informative activities for the formalization of requests for products’ information, services, for submitting offers;
- Registration to a mailing list, information, commercial and statistic activity, up to yr opposition.
Methods of data processing – Data Retention
The data processing will be carried out automatically and / or manually, by authorized personnel, with means and methods that will guarantee maximum security and confidentiality in observance of art.31 and following D.Lgs 196/03. The data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
Ambit of communication and diffusion
Your processed data will not be diffused except within the limit expressed in the following information acquired by consent. It could instead be conveyed to societies related and / or associated to KHAOS Srl abroad to UE countries, in observance of art.42 D.Lgs 196/2003. Your processing data could be communicated abroad to not UE countries in observance of art.43 and 44 (b) D.Lgs 196/2003, to comply with contracts or with purposes connected.
Your processed data could be communicated to third parties belonging to following categories:
- Suppliers of services related to the management of the informative system used by KHAOS Srl, and networks (including email);
- Suppliers of services related to the acquisition, registration and processing of data taken from documents, or supports supplied and created by the clients with the object of massive operations related to payments, effects, cheques and other titles;
- Studies and societies in the ambit of assistance and consultancy;
- Authorities to execute the relevant lawa and / or orders from government bodies, if required.
The subjects belonging to the above categories are to be considered Responsible for the data processing, or as acting independently as distinct Titulars for the data processing. The list related to these subjects, constantly updated, is available at KHAOS Srl.
Any further communication and diffusion will be subject to your previous approval.
Nature of underwriting
Your data underwriting is optional, in absence of which, KHAOS Srl, might find it impossible to complete your registration on this site and eventually to supply the services, necessary to contractual, accounting and fiscal obligations.
The titular also notifies that, any missing or incorrect communication of the obligatory information might mainly cause the following consequences:
1) The impossibility to complete your registration on this site ,the impossibility for the titular to guarantee the respect of the contractual agreements related to the data processing;
2) The possible incompatibility of the data processing results with the fiscal and administrative regulations or with the operations for which the data is required;
You can claim your rights according to art. 7,8,9 and 10 of D.Lgs. June 30 2003 No.196, applying to the titular of the data processing, in our case is the Company, in the person of our legal representative, who may be consulted for the exercise of statutory rights pursuant to Section 7 of Legislative Decree n° 196/2003, by contacting our registered offices at (+39) 031.351.5587, or e-mailing at email@example.com
Section 7 (Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Session cookies used to expedite the analysis of internet traffic and user access to on-site services do not contain personal data, and no user tracking systems are used.
The data processing Titular is:
KHAOS Srl – Via Genova 13/d - 22063 Cantù (CO) - Italy
Tel: (+39) 031.351.5587 --- Fax: (+39) 031.351.0030 --- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cantù, june 2013
THE ITALIAN DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY
Simplified Arrangements to Provide Information and Obtain Consent Regarding Cookies - 8 may 2014
Cookies are small text files that are sent to the user's terminal equipment (usually to the user's browser) by visited websites; they are stored in the user's terminal equipment to be then re-transmitted to the websites on the user's subsequent visits to those websites. When navigating a website, a user may happen to receive cookies from other websites or web servers, which are the so-called "third party" cookies. This happens because the visited website may contain items such as images, maps, sound files, links to individual web pages on different domains that are located on servers other than the one where the page being visited is stored.
Cookies are present as a rule in substantial numbers in each user's browser and at times they remain stored for long. They are used for several purposes ranging from IT authentication to the monitoring of browsing sessions up to the storage of specific information on user configurations in accessing a given server, and so on.
From this standpoint and for the purposes of this decision, cookies may be distinguished into two major group: "technical" cookies and "profiling" cookies.
a. Technical Cookies
Technical cookies are those used exclusively with a view to "carrying out the transmission of a communication on an electronic communications network, or insofar as this is strictly necessary to the provider of an information society service that has been explicitly requested by the contracting party or user to provide the said service." (see Section 122(1) of the Code).
They are not used for further purposes and are usually installed directly by the data controller or the website manager. They can be grouped into browsing or session cookies, which allow users to navigate and use a website (e.g. to purchase items online or authenticate themselves to access certain sections); analytics cookies, which can be equated to technical cookies insofar as they are used directly by the website manager to collect aggregate information on the number of visitors and the pattern of visits to the website; functional cookies, which allow users to navigate as a function of certain pre-determined criteria such as language or products to be purchased so as to improve the quality of service
Users' prior consent is not necessary to install these cookies, whilst information under Section 13 of the code has to be provided in the manner considered to be most appropriate by the website manager – if only such cookies are relied upon
Profiling cookies are aimed at creating user profiles. They are used to send ads messages in line with the preferences shown by the user during navigation. In the light of the highly invasive nature of these cookies vis-à-vis users' private sphere, Italian and European legislation requires users to be informed appropriately on their use so as to give their valid consent.
These cookies are referred to in Article 122(1) of the Code where it is provided that "Storing information, or accessing information that is already stored, in the terminal equipment of a contracting party or user shall only be permitted on condition that the contracting party or user has given his consent after being informed in accordance with the simplified arrangements mentioned in section 13(3)."
TYPE OF COOKIES USED ON THIS SITE
This website use only technical cookies for anonymous data statistics, profiling cookies are not used.
Cantù, june 2015